HOW CAN HOME SELLERS FIND THE BEST REAL ESTATE AGENT?
26 questions to ask your real estate agent before listing your home.
- How long have you been a real estate professional?
- Is real estate your full-time career?
- How many clients have you served and may I review your client list?
- May I see some letters of testimony from your clients?
- What share of your business comes from repeat clients and referrals?
- What is the size and market share of Prudential California Realty?
- How do you rank compared with other agents in your company?
- Have you sold any homes in my area?
- What is the average market time for your listings?
- How close to the asking price do your listings sell?
- What percentage of your listings sell during the listing period?
- What percentage of your escrows actually close?
- How do you ensure that our real estate transaction will close smoothly and on time?
- Please explain your professional fee structure.
- Do you have a written marketing plan to sell my home?
- Are "open houses" a part of your market plan?
- May I see examples of the materials you will use to market my home?
- Will you help us enhance our home for a quicker sale at a higher price?
- Do you have an Internet website to feature my home for sale?
- What other websites do you use to feature my home for sale?
- How many people visit your website each month?
- If we select you as our real estate agent, will we deal with you or with your assistant?
- How often will we be in contact after we sign the listing agreement?
- How will we find out what prospective buyers think about our home?
- Who is your manager and may we call him?
- Have you ever been involved in litigation on a real estate transaction?
| Click here to see Neal Hribar's answers to these questions.
Click here to view more Seller Reports.
|Prudential California Realty
7030 Avenida Encinas, Suite 100 Carlsbad, California 92011
Office: 760-476-0700 Cell: 760-822-8690 E-mail: email@example.com
On this website, "San Diego MLS" refers to data distributed by Sandicor, Inc., the Regional San Diego
Multiple Listing Service to iHomefinder, Inc., a third-party subscriber via Internet Data Exchange (IDX).
© Copyright 1997 - 2013. Neal Hribar. All rights reserved - CA Real Estate License 00871930